About Working Here
Providing the best quality care for children is what we do. Our people play a critical role. We invest heavily in them through training, development and support.
We have high expectations of you and you should have high expectations of us.
What makes us different?
- We help you achieve goals such as becoming a better therapist, becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), conducting training or moving into other roles
- Strong focus on both employees & customers for a great place to work
- Weekly pay so you aren’t waiting
- Full benefits including retirement company matching, paid time off, and much more
- Health, dental & vision benefits
- Paid parental leave for full-time employees
- Support of a great admin team so you can focus on the kids
- Grow & develop with FREE training
If you’re passionate about working with kids and want us to take care of administrative paperwork, a career with Acclaim Autism could be for you.
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe in the power of strong, diverse teams. We strive to maintain diversity in hiring & promotions. Everyone improves when they work together and benefit from each other’s unique experiences and backgrounds.
Behavior Technician – Positions Available in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery & Philadelphia Counties
Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) – NE Philadelphia
ABA Clinical Intern – Philadelphia, PA, Jenkintown, PA, Chester County, PA, Delaware County, PA or Levittown, PA
HR Generalist – Greater Philadelphia, PA or Remote
Acclaim Autism, formerly known as Aspire Autism Inc., provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons, and does not unlawfully discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religious creed, creed, religion, sex, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Existing staff can apply to roles listed above. There may be a waiting period before you can change roles. Feel free to explore our Clinical Leadership Development Fellowship Program as well.