Acclaim Autism provides high-quality individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment to children and adolescents ages 0-21. We provide high quality training and supervision to staff. Parents participate in treatment planning to ensure treatment goals align with their own goals for their kids. We also offer in-person and online Social Skills Groups to help children and adolescents develop social and communication skills in group settings.
Please review the information on this page. You may call our office with any questions. You can also email [email protected] to request a scheduled meeting time with an interpreter so we can answer any questions and help guide you through the application process.
At Acclaim Autism, we are committed to building and promoting an inclusive culture for our clients, families, and team members. We foster a work environment that values people of all ages, religions, genders, ethnicities, nationalities, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientation, and abilities. In addition to our shared mission of improving the lives of those impacted by ASD, we maintain a commitment to protect and support our team by:
- Upholding our Ethics Code: All team members should adhere to the high standards of business and personal integrity. In addition, all team members abide by the Behavior Analyst Ethics Code, the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Ethics Code through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), and Acclaim Autism’s Code of Ethics.
- Upholding our Standards of Conduct: Our commitment to promoting job satisfaction, respect, responsibility, integrity, and value for all our team members, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Providing Equal Employment Opportunities: Our dedication to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, transfers, promotions and compensation. At Acclaim, we prioritize promoting internally to reward team members who have and continue to make valuable contributions to our field & company.
- Team participation and training in Cultural Competence & Cultural Humility
- Fostering a work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance to accommodate individual needs
A difference in language between team members, clients or families is not considered a barrier. Interpreters can be scheduled upon request. For families going through the application process, request through the contact you’re working with or email [email protected] in any language. For current clients & families, please follow up with your assigned supervisor. Translation for documents may also be available upon request.