Effective: October 23, 2023
Welcome to Acclaim Autism’s Application suite. We are committed to protecting your information and right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or Acclaim’s practices in regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our applications aims to streamline the onboarding process, which may sometimes involve collecting certain personal and health-related information. We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identifiers:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Mailing Address
- Employment Details:
- Employee Phone Number
- Health-Related Information required to be compliant with federal requirements:
2. HIPAA COMPLIANCE
We recognize the sensitivity of your health-related information. We are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and uphold all necessary standards to protect your protected health information (PHI). Only authorized personnel have access to this data, and applications use the most up to date encryption and security standards safeguard it.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Below details the various ways Acclaim Autism’s application suite utilizes the personal information collected from you:
- Acclaim Autism
- To facilitate the onboarding process; to communicate with you about updates, issues, or administrative notices; to respond to user inquires or support requests; to maintain the security and integrity of our systems
- Acclaim Training
- To personalize learning content in ABA and allow for a dynamic course experience; to send updates on course material; to notify a user on changes and updates; to provide assistance when a user needs
How Acclaim Autism utilizes your personal information is not mutually exclusive for each application in Acclaim Autism’s application suite and there may be overlap. This section will be updated as functionality is built out. If you believe a function is not covered here, please email us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, but they are strictly forbidden from using your information for any other purpose.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you.
- Correction: You can ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Deletion: In certain situations, you can request us to delete your data.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your information.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your information.
- Data Portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption and follow industry standards to protect your data.
8. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please send us a message at [email protected].